MY FUTURE JOB

 


Greetings to everyone, when I was an elementary student, my perfect job was to be a doctor, I wanted to work in a hospital like surgeon, that was my dreamt job until my last year in high school; I really didn´t knew what I wanted to be, so I did the PSU and enter to study to become a lawyer, that didn’t work for me so I changed to history, and after the some troubles with myself, I dropped history, and switched of career again, to Public Administration. So in this area of work I will like to have a job in the central government, work in the department of Social Development and Family, because it’s the one who work in more contact with people problems, and have social services that go in direct helps of the citizens. I imagine this work mostly in doors, because is part of the state bureaucracy, so the work usually it’s doing behind a desk.

When I picture my future job I think I like to move out to other area of the country and work there, because the majority of talented people work in Santiago, but there exists the same need of help in the rest of the country, and I will like to work wherever that is needed. With that in mind, I don´t believe that I will travel a lot in my job. Other thing that don’t worries me is the money that I would make, in the works of the government, the salary is assigned by levels, and the media it’s a good salary for me, I can live comfort with.

For me the important part of this kind of work is to bring solutions to people, so maybe I would take the continuity magister that the university offers, this could helps me to improve my knowledge of the management, and also will allow me to teach in a college level.   

Comentarios