MY BEST HOLIDAYS SO FAR

 


My best holidays ever was in the summer of 2008, I went to Chiloe with my family, my brother and sisters, my mom, three cousin and an aunt. Can you imagine all of us staying in a little house in the island? It was funny one of my sisters, my mom and me sleeping in a bed, and my cousins and other brother and sister sleeping on the floor using sleeping bags. We stayed there for a full week, and we did every tour possible in Chiloe, first (and my favorite) we went to see the penguins, it is called the penguins’ tour for the locals, it was magical, to see all these animals that I had never seen before in my life, we also did the churches´ tour, and went to eat the real “curanto al hoyo” a typical dish of Chiloe. I say this was the best holidays ever because it been the last holidays that all my family went together from beginning to end, now we go a couple of days together to the beach and that is it, so it is kept in a special place in my memory; and also Chiloe is the most beautiful place I ever went to.

Comentarios

  1. Chiloé is a very beautiful place and you feel a pleasant atmosphere! Although it's very cold :( its incredible mythology impresses

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Cool, I think that Chiloé is a place that all the people have to visit whenever possible. For me, family trips are really beautiful. I would like to meet penguins too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. what a fun trip! I also love going on vacation with my family, as they say, the more the merrier! i have always wanted to visit Chiloe, i have heard it is a beautiful place.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Chiloe is a beautiful place, I met it some time ago. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Chiloé is one of the places I want to visit in Chile, (you can see that the place is beautiful)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario