what am I going to do this summer?

Hi everyone, I don’t know what I ‘m going to do this summer for sure. As you known there is a pandemic for covid-19, and the period of confinement would be extended, so I don’t want to make plans. However, if I could go somewhere, I will go to Pitrufquen, it is a small town in the south of Chile, it’s a place magical, it has the landscape of the advertisement of Colun LOL; the family of my boyfriend lives there, so we always stay in their home, and visit all his relatives.

And I would like to visit the beach also, any beach can do the trick, I believe that staying by the sea is a very relaxing experience and fulls me with energy, so I would love to go to Horcon or Isla Negra, because in my mind those are the best beaches that exist.   



If the quarantines are going to be extended, I would stay in my home, making activities with my son; playing in the pool, drawing, and painting with the fingers, for example. Other thig that I would love to do is online courses of lettering and calligraphic, I have been learning the basics of the lettering during this year, but I didn´t had the time to practice all I need to really improve myself. 

And of course, I want to catch up with all the series and movies that Couldn't see this year for the university homework, like the third season of “The Crown”, or “unsolved crimes”. 

Comentarios

  1. This summer is so sad, I hope you can visit Pitrufquen soon

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I think the same, it is very difficult to create plans for this summer taking into account the situation in the country, but I hope you can visit Pitrufquen.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario