COUNTRY I´D LIKE TO VISIT.

 


Scotland is a magical place, and I’d like to visit; since I whatched “brave heart” when I was a child, I fell in love with the history, and the landscapes; there are weather conditions that I like too, the rain and the fog are present most part of the year there, so I could be cozy and drinking coffee all day long!!!.

Also, I´d like to go to the antique castle and go to the loch ness, I know that nessie isn’t real, but I’d like to go and see for myself. So, my visit to Scotland would be more touristic than anything else, but it could help me to practice my English, so it´s a win-win for me. Of course, if I had the chance to go and live there, It would be the oportinity of a lifetime and I would take it for sure, no regrets as long as I have a way to get my son there too.  Thanks for reading me!!!! 😊

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I love countries like Scotland because has wonderful landscapes, I hope you can go soon there. Maybe you could see Nessie

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi!! :) i think the picture you put is simply mangnificent and beautiful, it highlights the beauty of that place. I would visit Scotland too !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! I also fell in love with Scotland because of Brave heart, it has a strong history. I hope you can visit Scotland some day!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Visiting the place where that great movie was filmed is one of my dreams¡¡¡¡

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario