My "favorite" movie.

 




If I had to pick a favorite movie, I would choose “Kill Bill vol. 1”, this is an action movie of Quentin Tarantino, I really like the photography, the soundtrack, and the direction of the movie. In particular, the scene when Uma Turman arrives to the Japanese restaurant seeking for Lucy Lu, and fights against the Crazy 88 -a yakuza elite squad of fighters-, the  action movements of this particular scene are awesome, it is the most amazing blood scene that you can find!!!, and also the band who plays before is great. Here is link to the scene and the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8trTO5mJYsg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR6qvkDDBCg

 


And the most recent movie the I saw was “Dunkirk”. It is a film of Cristopher Nolan, the movie depicts the Dunkirk evacuation in Word War II; The music of the film is incredible, it’s so in point. The movie has many things that I found special, for example, the recovery of the soldiers is shown of three different perspectives, from the land, the sky, and the sea.

 I really like this movie, even when it was released, I went to see it with my boyfriend, it was the first time we went out after becoming parents, :o

Thanks for reading me!! 😊

Comentarios

  1. hey katta, I've never seen before "Kill bill vol 1" neither "Dunkirk", but I'll add them to my list of movies to watch, they look interesting.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario