"TV SHOWS AND SERIES "

 


Hi everyone, so this week I want to talk about one of my favorite things in the whole world, that is to watch tv, I has been a “tvholic” all my life, since I was 3 or 4 years old, I stayed awake late in the night seeing “The Flintstones” and “The Jetsons” on Cartoon Network.


How can I choose one favorite tv show or series? I can’t, so, I don’t have one, I had a lot LOL, but if I had to choose (if I really had to…) I will pick the third season of “the big bang theory”, the second season of “Dark” and the first season of “Community”.  As you can notice I love the sitcoms, they are funny, and had a light story, so aren’t hard to follow if you miss an episode. However, the stories that I like the most are the suspense one, like “Dark”, or the documentary on Netflix about crimes, like “the keepers”, is a documentary that stars talking about the murder of a nun, who was teacher of a catholic school for girls in USA, and finished talking about a pedophilia network in the same school. In that note, there is a series on Netflix that I can’t see yet, it calls “Unsolved crimes”, I’m hoping to see it in the next break the university will give.

Comentarios

  1. I started to see "Dark" some time ago, before it become popular, but I couldn't follow it because of lack of time :c

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! "The Big Bang Theory" has always caught my attention, it is definitely on my list of series to watch.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like Dark too much, although at the beginning it seemed to me to be tangled, The keepers sounds interesting to me, maybe I´ll see it someday!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hey I haven't seen any of the series you mention, but they look interesting so I probably will one day.
    Greetings <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i love dark and community too! but i like all the seasons of both. I'm sad because i'm kinda nerd of dark, and actually did some theories about the final. I really miss the show.

    ResponderBorrar

  6. I saw the first season of Dark but when the other one came out, I no longer remembered anything hahah I'll see it again, they say it's good!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. cartoon network was the best, my childhood:`(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario